BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sabtu, 18 Jun 2011

MID YEAR EXAMINATION


 I was so sad when I got the results this time. Marks all down except physics. So sad. Whatever happens, I will try again for the next examination. I will not be deterred. Even though I have fallen again, not necessarily going to fall forever. I would try, try and continue until I achieve ambitions. If others can do, why I can not do. Once I've fallen, I will remember. Our lives like a wheel. Sometimes we are on, sometimes we are under. We need to work as long as we can and as long as we have time to fix our mistakes today. Made history as a guide of our lives that we do not make mistakes on the next day. Which has been lifted let it go, the next we try to correct the mistakes we did before. Difficult to be temporary to long-lasting enjoyment. Life is full of challenges that must be overcome. Only our mental and physical strength that can help us to face the trials of life. Therefore, we shall have the perseverance to achieve success in life  but as Muslims,we should not forget our responsibility to God when we are trying to achieve success in the world. Success in the world is only temporary, but the hereafter will remain forever. So,to become a man of success,we must learn from mistakes. We can only plan but God determines everything.





If you think you can                                                                               
You almost do
If you think in doubt
Arm uncertain

If you think about defeat
You're close to failure
If you think a victory
You're closer to success

You are what you think
Inherent in the thinking
You think you can do
can think of

Believe what you did
Resilient what you earn
Acting on the ability
You can

0 ulasan: