BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sabtu, 18 Jun 2011

MY MESSAGES

If your windows wet throughfall,
By this we know my tears flowed remember you,
If you realize there is blood on your fingers,
By this we know that something happened to me,
If you are jolted from your reverie long,
That is the sign that I was missing you,
and
If you woke up from sleep when the verses of the Quran at dawn quietmelancholic,
That is the sign that I 'go' before you ...



Perhaps the only chance I do not say sorry again to discover for you, and only in this opportunity that is ...
However,
If your eyes are still heavy for looks, light is right to move your feet awayfrom me, if the lips had to carve a smile for me, is the state willing toface immediately turned from me, if difficult for you to forget all mywrong about you, your tongue is happy to state that to insult me.




Message for you,

"Friend, take care my good name. Indeed, if I was powerless again the good name of my future, I just hope its you."

"Keep your courteous behavior, but keep your prayers, but keep yourworship, indeed you keep your private parts."



Remember my words, the

"Indeed, I love friends like you as I love my life, and I will always lovethis friendship do not think I'm still breathing or not breathing anymore.If that happens, forgive me for my sins to you for this."
"Assemble our laughter jokes, then if you desire, so that the antidote.And I ask, remember me in your heart as long as the feeling it meansfor you."

"May Allah take care of you during our friendship, along your journeyas I have no future. Really, I love you ..."



0 ulasan: